For business’ both large and small, selling products online has it’s advantages over traditional storefront selling. These advantages include:
- Saving money towards operational costs. There is no need to rent a building, pay shop assistants or answer pre-sale queries.
- Reduce order processing costs- customers can go straight into your order database online to see products.
- Reaching a global audience.
- Competing with larger business’, by being able to stay open 24 hours for 7 days a week.
- Receive payment more quickly through online transactions.
- Attracting customers who may not normally have visited your storefront.
- Improved data for your business by being able to track customer purchases.
Thank you to NIBusinessInfo.co.uk for the original information. You can read more here.